Lesson 5 – Step 4 – Class material
Este contenido lo utilizarás en clase junto a tu docente.
Complete the sentences orally:
- Spain ________ a nationality. ___________ a country.
- Chinese _________ a nationality. ___________ a country.
- The UK ___________ a nationality. __________ a country.
- ____________________ at home today. I’m at work.
- _____________________ happy today. I’m sick!
- My parents ____________________ at work. They are at home, watching TV.
Answer the questions with short answers:
- Are you American? (no)
- Are you from China? (yes)
- Are you sick? (no)
- Is your brother 32 years old? (yes)
- Are your brothers at home? (no)
- Is your mobile blue? (yes)
- Is she British? (yes)
- Are your parents tired? (no)
Write questions using the verb Be and who, what, where, when or why:
- Tokyo is in Japan.
- Tony is my Brother.
- My office is near the hospital.
- The children are in bed beause they are sick.
- It is cold in July in Argentina.
- It is hot in December in Argentina.
- Her name is Katryna.
Practice asking and answering these useful questions:
What’s your name? – My name is… / I’m…
Where are you from? – I’m from (country) / I’m (nationality)
How old are you? – I’m (…) years old
What do you do? – I’m a…
What day is it today? – It’s…